The biological Argan Oil 100% pure is obtained after extraction by cold pressing the seeds unroasted fruit of the Argan tree to keep all its natural resources.
Strongly absorbing in a few minutes penetrates the skin, leaving it hydrated and making it odorless and not greasy.
In traditional medicine is used to treat: acne, eczema, minor burns, bed sores, irritation from rubbing, little scars, itching and flaking from psoriasis, bacterial infections on the skin, tired muscles, sore and relieve joint pain.
Application and benefits of Argan Oil 100% pure
- The Argan oil is one of the best existing remedies against skin aging;
- Great after waxing / shaving to prevent irritation and moisturize the skin;
- Great for slowing down the process of formation of wrinkles;
- Efficient as a protective base after sun;
- Used as a massage oil for the delicate skin of babies;
- With the addition of sugar is instead indicated for the skin of the lips, making them soft to the touch and free of cracks;
- Used to soothe stretch marks from pregnancy produced;
- A few drops applied on the skin also give shine and softness;
- After the shower is advisable to apply 6-7 drops of the product onto still moist skin with a gentle massage that will make the best absorption;
- For greater cleansing is recommended to dilute 6-7 drops of product in the water of the bath making the skin soft and free of impurities;
- The oil can also be used for the breast skin favoring the elasticity in the case of fragile skin and delicate;
- Ensures perfect hydration of dry skin;
- Great for moisturizing your heels dry, cracked or split;
- Regenerates the skin by stimulating the formation of new cells.
- Thanks to the considerable presence of vitamin E, it takes a drop in the morning and one in the evening to efficiently fight wrinkles and hinder the process of cellular aging;
- A few drops of argan oil before and after shaving, leaving the skin hydrated and prevent chafing.
- The Argan oil is suitable for fragile hair dry, brittle and without luster because it gives them strength and hydration, nourishing the hair fibers will give the hair shine and flexibility, fighting split ends and dryness;
- To make your hair nourished and silky you can warm a few drops of argan oil between your hands and gently apply it on the hair strand by strand;
- We recommend that you leave on for an hour and then proceed with washing.
- For a more healthy and cared of your nails and cuticles mix the oil with equal amount of lemon juice and soak your hands in the mixture for at least ten minutes; the procedure must be repeated regularly once a week for about two months. The oil can also be applied directly on the nails every night before going to bed to help unpleasant dryness and growth of the cuticle;
- The oil is indicated for the treatment of particularly fragile nails, protecting them against external aggression.